RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning All,

New to the forum, so if the question has already been asked and answered I apologise, I take delivery of my new Evoque next week and has this is a company car the cost of supply is kept to a certain level, unfortunately it does not come with the sat nav activated, is there anyway this can be activated without paying the ridiculous price of nearly £600 for the basic package or a grand for the upgraded package please, like I said, if this has already been asked and answered i apologise

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,686 Posts
After the initial trial period your only option is to pony up for a subscription. Packages here in the States begin at $11 a monthfor basic and only $20 a month for everything. Naturally there are semiannual and annual price breaks and specials. Right now 6 months Select is only $30. I can;t imagine appx $750 or $1200 for any subscription. Right now you can do all access/everything for a third of what you were quoted over there. Are your price quotes some regulatory taxation or pricing?

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
OP is talking about Navigation, not Sirius. I didn't realize it was an add-on but it is with the UK base models. wow.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,686 Posts
LMAO Wow misread that one! :shock:

That certainly puts a odd twist on what is available in different markets. Is this for basic nav or is this for the live traffic feed options? I gotta go do some digging.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts