RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, again my rangie is sick, it seams to running really rough at the mo, doesn't die but backfires on lpg, a little lose of power, just seams a bit lumpy.
Pluged in fault mate a got this reoccuring code, P1137 OXGEN SENSOR PROBLEM WITH SWITCHING RICH SENSOR BANK A.
I am assuming its the O2 SENSOR gone will this give the problems i am experiencing and also whcih side is bank A, drivers or passengers.
Cheers Onetime

·
Registered
128 Posts
I had the same problem with mine, Got two new O2's from Island 4x4 for about £100.

Finding which is bank A is not easy as RAVE calls them right and left so just pull the plug on an O2 and see what faulmate says then.

After fitting the new O2's you need to rest the engines adaptive values, and then give it time/miles to find the right settings, and you will get more MPG :thumb:

SID.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Thanks for the advice, the problems is i got a new O2 sensor about a year ago cannot remmber which bloody side it was, but when i get home this afternoon will pull the plug (i suspect it was the drivers side one but not sure)and see what happen, the one i replaced with a new one, had broken wires so i will fix them and change it up to see if it makes a difference before buying new again.
cheers
Onetime

·
Registered
121 Posts
onetime said:
Hi all, again my rangie is sick, it seams to running really rough at the mo, doesn't die but backfires on lpg, a little lose of power, just seams a bit lumpy.
Pluged in fault mate a got this reoccuring code, P1137 OXGEN SENSOR PROBLEM WITH SWITCHING RICH SENSOR BANK A.
I am assuming its the O2 SENSOR gone will this give the problems i am experiencing and also whcih side is bank A, drivers or passengers.
Cheers Onetime
Hey onetime, you need to take your oil pan out and clean the filter inside of of it.
I had the same problem last week.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ho sorry guys turned out to be a dirty spark plug, changed the o2 sensor no difference then started on the plugs and leads. now runnnign well.
cheers
Onetime

·
Registered
442 Posts
onetime said:
Ho sorry guys turned out to be a dirty spark plug, changed the o2 sensor no difference then started on the plugs and leads. now runnnign well.
cheers
Onetime
G'day how often do you change the plugs? How long since the leads have been replaced ? how often do you change your oil and do you use petrol much and what type98oct ?How often do you get Gas systemserviced and mixures reset?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts