RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the running boards installed...tell me what you guys think. next I am think i am going to plasti dip the grill, vents, silver horizontal strip in the back, and all RANGE ROVER lettering to a matte black finish.
photo4.jpg
photo3.jpg
photo2.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
75 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are factory OEM

got them from ebay UK for $250 USD.

here are some that are decently priced...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAND-ROVE...arParts_SM&hash=item5ae2bda279#ht_2687wt_1378

dont buy from dealership or install from them they are a rip off. either install your self (Youtube videos) OR go to a mom and pop shop and have them install them the will charge $100 or less to install. had a few friends help me yesterday took about 1.5 hours with pizza/beer break!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Never really liked the running boards, but other than that, the truck looks great.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think they look great. They flow well with the body style. Nice painted trim too.

How long did it take from them to ship it to you from the UK?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
436 Posts
Ckp,

Do you have spacers on your ride? I have 9.5\ 20s on mine RR supercharged OE wheels and they don't look as flush to the fenders. Might just be the way it looks on you pics.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Mannnn this is beautiful!!! Are the boards white? I'm looking for some myself... If you take a look @my avatar, you'd see we're close to being twins!!! Mine is an 09' though...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts