RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who have running boards, do you experience any ionization issues with the metal. I just picked up my first '07 Sport SC and the previous owner had running boards. However, the metal seems to be ionizing and doesn't look alloy clean anymore. No matter how hard I clean them, minor dirt does not seem to fade. I was hoping someone could advise who has been through similar problem.

Thanks

·
Banned
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
890 Posts
kamsh99 said:
For those of you who have running boards, do you experience any ionization issues with the metal. I just picked up my first '07 Sport SC and the previous owner had running boards. However, the metal seems to be ionizing and doesn't look alloy clean anymore. No matter how hard I clean them, minor dirt does not seem to fade. I was hoping someone could advise who has been through similar problem.

Thanks
you're going to laugh, but go in your bathroom, grab your tube of toothpaste ..Wash your rig good, then sit on a bucket and 2 terry cloth towels and start slowly polishing the metel areas.. I used it on my 04 MKIII running boards and worked perfectly. Didn't scratch it at all, took out all the stains and blumishes perfectly.

·
Registered
96 Posts
do either of you know where i can get running boards and not have to pay $900 for them?
thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts