RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Forums

Will floor mats designated for a RHD P38 work with my LHD P38? I found the part number you see in the title but they are all either designated RHD or have no designation and just say they are drop in for a P38 Range Rover. I want to pull the trigger on a set since I just saved a FORTUNE on a used rear set in LIKE NEW condition.

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks.

Best,
Carlos

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I figured. I'm dying to get my hands on some rubber front floor mats but I either can't find them for LHD new or used, OR, if I do find them its a set of front and rear for like $300.00 USD which is stupid. I was able to get the rears in legit like new condition for $45.00 bucks. I guess I'll just have to keep hunting and stay patient and continue checking craigslist and classifieds.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
87 Posts
just a thought you could buy some rubber matting that comes in a roll ,they use it at gyms ect and make your own and it wouldnt cost you an arm and leg.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just a thought you could buy some rubber matting that comes in a roll ,they use it at gyms ect and make your own and it wouldnt cost you an arm and leg.
If I really did not care about the aesthetic appeal of genuine P38 mats and what they bring to the interior which is a wholeness I cannot describe...then sure I could do this. BUT, it is not an option as I am heart set on a set of genuine ones. Plus, I know a local guy who did this and it just looks so cheap and penny pincher. I mean I'd like to say a few bucks don't get my wrong but this solution is just a bit too drastic. I do appreciate the input and it had crossed my mind. I even looked into rubbers that look decent but nada.

Better stay patience, or order from overseas UK.http://www.famousfour.co.uk/new_parts/ff_part?part=6205
$ vs £ so it should be about a 90-100$.

The genuine rubber mats realy do the trick, the car is definitely uncomplete without them. No doubt.

Best regards Brage
Are these for a LHD? They look it....I like the price.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Are these for a LHD? They look it....I like the price.
Accordinng to the picture they are, If ordering from Famous four ( wich I can truly recommend ) you just specify that your car is LH drive and throw in your car VIN nr, you should be safe to get the correct set.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Screw it. Ordered from Famous Four. Can't wait to get them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts