RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have experience with RSW Solutions diagnostic tools. The guy has tons of usefull videos on youtube. I really am curious whether or not to buy his solution. Carsoft and BBS seem expensive compared to that. Does anybody know the difference.
I would like to do everything the official dealer can do. Realtime engine diagnostics and code eas fault reading and resetting.

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
Storey is a member here, legacy vendor and lifetime member. He has excellent products, terrific service and stellar support. There are already numerous threads on his goods in the forums.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,242 Posts
Storey's offerings will NOT do what the dealer can do, no where near it. Thus the price.
The BBS stuff is top notch, and is good to use after an initial learning curve.
Carsoft I have no idea.
The other option, and priced reasonable, is the TekPro from Atlantic British. For the money it's hard to beat, and a whole lot more easier for the beginner to use off the bat.
I know that GAP also make some nice kit for the MkIII, and are a vendor here. Also cheaper than a Faultmate.
I own the RSW, Faultmate, and TekPro stuff, so can speak from experience with those systems.

Martin

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,426 Posts
I have got a Faultmate and also the Mk1 version of the RSW AllComms.
I regret buying the RSW system. Full of promises that it would be developed for the p38, but it turned out to be a dead end system. Not even wired up inside to do the job, hence why there is now a Mk2 version. Mk1 owners like me are left high and dry. It only reads the EAS which the free software will do. Might be OK for the L322, which I don't have.
Faultmate does everything on the p38 that it is technically possible to do.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
73 Posts
Just want an update on the version 3 of the RSW Solutions for 2003 RR HSE. Is it 100% working, I need it to calibrate and diagnostic my EAS. I can tell you the Carsoft i930 doesn't work as I have it and even the official website says it doesn't work. My mistake since on the reviews people have gotten it to work with other Land Rover models but not mine.

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
Why not contact him directly so you get first hand information?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts