RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear RR friends, have a question around the RSW allcomms. Four years ago, I bought
on ebay.co.uk a used one from a guy, who had sold his RR2003 to an export dealer. Four years I have good function, but last week there was a pop-up with the updater question, and I didn´t have the e-mail adress or regular adress of the seller. And after installing new (the CD was included), I delete in "programms" - "RSW" the Folder "myupdater", so from this day on, there is no connection to the car, only red error message right down. In the left at USB stands green OPEN....

Of course I have in Garage the BMW INPA, and what shell I say, it is nearly the same special in EAS....

What could be the reason? Thanks a lot for an answer, best rgs, Uli

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
I would suggest contacting Storey at RSW. I am not familiar with his file structure but I would suspect blindly deleting items without knowing the impact and interaction is a poor choice. Did you back up your directories prior to making changes?

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@RRToadHall, yes, of course I have deinstalled and installed new with the CD from RSW, but I believe, cable has a fault...., my INPA is full working at Clearing EAS faults. Best thanks to this fine Forum from Germany, Uli

1 - 3 of 3 Posts