RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I would really appreciate any advice you may have on how to get my RSE headphones to work...

I recently purchased a 2008 supercharged with factory RSE and I am having trouble getting sound from the headphones. I changed the batteries and spent hours online searching for a solution. I found nothing that helped and finally came to the conclusion that the headphones may just be broken. So, I ordered two brand new OME sets. Well, I can’t get these to work neither. 😔
I did a diagnostic (self test) and “B100E25” came up. I looked up that code and found it to be “Video Input A”
It says to check the input connection (green) or that it may be a TV/DVD malfunction. However, all three TV screens play the DVDs fine and I can get audio throughout the cabin just not on the headphones. I called the dealership in Oregon, left a message with the service department, and never heard back from them. I’m lost now and would really appreciate anyones help/advice.

Thanks,
Troy

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,104 Posts
They may just be turned off. There is a voice command "headphones on", or "headphones play" that will turn them on, and "headphones off" to turn them off. I don't know if there is an equivalent button somewhere to switch them on and off. The button on the main screen in the middle of the right side of the RSE screen just mutes and unmutes the audio source.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts