RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealership just got a new v8 ATB in Firenze red today, so I went there to check on the color and hoping if it would really sing to me. surprisingly it did look better than I thought, ( but not quite there yet)
Exterior color was more of a bordeux red which looked way better than chile red IMO, however the interior color was red/black and I find it a bit too loud. Anyway do you guys think RRS in Firenze red looks feminine for guys to drive? Does't it feel like "screaming for attention"?

I suppose I can go with ATB, however i much prefer a v8 dynamic as a fully loaded ATB costs a lot more, and I don't need all the additional features on it.

Should I go for the red one or just go ahead and customize my own without comprising? ( but then I have to wait until April.

·
Banned
144 Posts
a firenze red with black roof exterior ATB with the Ebony/Pimento interior would look

if i had any balls to speak of, i'd get that myself. it so accentuates (announces) the sporty nature of the car. do it. DO IT!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your input guys. Just found out someone else made the move before me, now the car is GONE, **** it! Have to wait for the next one which is coming in Feb,( firenze red exterior/ pimento interior, all red) hope I won't miss out on that one.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thanks for your input guys. Just found out someone else made the move before me, now the car is GONE, **** it! Have to wait for the next one which is coming in Feb,( firenze red exterior/ pimento interior, all red) hope I won't miss out on that one.
These cars are hot. Can't take too much time to think about it. Sounded like a nice one.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I would place an order for the one optioned exactly how you want it. Just in case the February car doesn't work out, you will have what you want only a month or two away.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Banned
305 Posts
a bit too red for my taste. Firenze for a guy is ok. if it has to be Firenze the best interior would be the ivory/black with black headliner. but for a single guy my 2 cents is that a gray would be best with either red or ivory or tan interior. if ATB the black with the green accents would be great for a black exterior car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts