·
Registered
506 Posts
Murdered Out said:
jikjak said:
looks hot MO!!!

man i need some HST action lol
dont we all....

that mid spoiler again... G-H-E-T-T-O Round 2 ((Ding)) ((Ding))

Hideous!!! You crack me up. LOL The only ding ding you will hear is the PDC on your 4x4 that cant go over that puny little pebble on the road ....hehhehe. Now, that's just crazy.

Round 3??? hehehhe

Pokerplayer
"strattle bet"

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,459 Posts
So...for those of you who do have the extra fighter jet wing on your lift gate...is it heavy, how much does it weigh? Does it still allow the lift gate to go up on its own or do you have to change the lift cartridges?

I do like the Kahn wheels and the Kahn Exhaust, but not those Piet Boon HST exhaust tips...they're just a little too clunky, not very elegant for such a classy vehicle.

:D

·
Registered
506 Posts
PJPR01 said:
So...for those of you who do have the extra fighter jet wing on your lift gate...is it heavy, how much does it weight Does it still allow the lift gate to go up on its own or do you have to change the lift cartridges?

I do like the Kahn wheels and the Kahn Exhaust, but not those Piet Boon HST exhaust tips...they're just a little too clunky, not very elegant for such a classy vehicle.

What you talkin bout Paul??? It's the coolest trend and I think we shall follow suit? :) hehhehe I have mine in my previous pics! You just cant see it because it was under water but for some reason some doof stole it right when I crossed the stream. Oh well.....hehhehe

Nice....F22 figher wing eh? heheh reminds me of sponge bob show "Imagination" Good one though!

I like the clean lines on this one....not too confusing IMHO.

Pokerplayer

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,459 Posts
:D :D I hear you! It's always distressing to lose one's accessories during a water crossing!

I like the picture above...actually the black on white looks pretty nice!

Oh...and what is a strattle bet?

·
Registered
506 Posts
PJPR01 said:
:D :D I hear you! It's always distressing to lose one's accessories during a water crossing!

I like the picture above...actually the black on white looks pretty nice!

Oh...and what is a strattle bet?
Nice clean lines.....but then again you and I both drive a truck ;-) hehehhe

straddle is a blind bet made by the person under the gun. A straddle bet is equivalent to two big blinds :)

Pokerplayer

G

·
0 Posts
PJPR01 said:
So...for those of you who do have the extra fighter jet wing on your lift gate...is it heavy, how much does it weigh? Does it still allow the lift gate to go up on its own or do you have to change the lift cartridges?

its very light, maybe 3lbs max... everything functions normal.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts