RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Pokerplayer said:
I think it looks like SH1T :)

Pokerplayer
Me too but god forbid any of us to go against the grain. The poor guy with the LR2 gets reamed for his opinion.

I'll get the lower spoiler for my next trip up to 125th Street and Malcom X blvd

·
Registered
506 Posts
NY S/C said:
Pokerplayer said:
I think it looks like SH1T :)

Pokerplayer
Me too but god forbid any of us to go against the grain. The poor guy with the LR2 gets reamed for his opinion.

I'll get the lower spoiler for my next trip up to 125th Street and Malcom X blvd
True, but sometimes there are things that should be left alone. You probably get laugh at even cruising South in Compton but each to his own of course :)

Ok, just for argument sake here....what is the main purpose of this vehicle? Honestly, what is a Range Rover? Care to tell us why did you buy or what made you decide to buy an RRS? Again, no offense just curious.

Pokerplayer

G

·
0 Posts
Dear Mr Kahn-

Your design team does not know anything... apearantly you make ghetto stuff... oh wait its just because you dont make off road mods... sorry :roll:

Peace everyone, peace...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Murdered Out said:
Dear Mr Kahn-

Your design team does not know anything... apearantly you make ghetto stuff... oh wait its just because you dont make off road mods... sorry :roll:

Okay Mo, gotta give it yo you....that was funny :)

Dont get me wrong, I play both worlds On and Off road.

Pokerplayer

G

·
0 Posts
i know... me too did you see the dirty mobile? yeah those 24"s see some dirt once a year. I even rolled over some grass recently 8)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Murdered Out said:
i know... me too did you see the dirty mobile? yeah those 24"s see some dirt once a year. I even rolled over some grass recently 8)
Well, we are just going to show you how to use those buttons on your center console ;-) that's what seperate this "truck" from the rest. When you find yourself lost somewhere and see that hill you want to climb and wonder if this truck can make it up with all the gizmo god have given us. This truck will surprise you.

Pokerplayer

G

·
0 Posts
well this is what i have done, it floods here in the summer time, a major street was cosed due to flooding, I raised it up, drove through at least two and a half feet of water going about 30 mph with out a problem, while everyone else watched me leave them in the rain...

·
Registered
787 Posts
I dont think he makes getto stuff, I just think that second one is over kill and looks like crap. The one good thing about this forum is the "mix" of what people think looks good and the opinions that they get. I just happen not to like that one. And yes I do go off the pavement, mabey not as hardcore as some on here but I am wheelin on the beach weekly lookin for those beautiful strip bass and in VT skiing and MT. Biking in the adirondack Mts. Both yours (MO & Jbrac) have very, very nice rides....including the "angle eyes" just dont care to much for the second piece of plastic thats all.

G

·
0 Posts
Murdered Out said:
Dear Mr Kahn-

Peace everyone, peace...

WhiteE46M3 said:
wow, these spoilers look so hot!! wonder if they make a kit that looks like Kahn's design?
They do, sorta, the first pic is the HST kit made by LR althought Kahn does not make this kit they use it a lot. The reular kahn kits are not all that.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Drevs you suck. Thats not Karl Dorell thats Dewayne Walker the D coordinator. Get your people right tojie.
Its always good to hear peoples opinions around here, we have some very vocal people. Everyone has their own styles. I didnt buy the RRS to do any offroading, i bought it cause i liked the way it looks. Im not afraid to take it offroad either, i just dont do it. Now im to the point in modding where im just looking to have something different that i think looks good but classy. Some of the things ive done im not ecstatic about but ill change it later.

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
jbrac25 said:
Drevs you suck. Thats not Karl Dorell thats Dewayne Walker the D coordinator. Get your people right tojie.
Well if you guys would quit canning your coaches I'd be able to keep track! :D

21 - 40 of 50 Posts