Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
969 Posts
Re: RRS side silhouette drawing shows roof rake compared to RR.

I am buying a Defender. I only wish I could buy version 4 from the photo. :)

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle Car Automotive design

So we have what appears to be 2 RRS. One is a little Evoqueish with the side vents (3) and anther might have a larger rear passenger door (2). Both still appear to be 5 passengers though.

I would definitely consider the (2) Defender. Might be an option to replace my Expedition for the family car.

Although it does make the birthday present for my wife in few or so years since she is not getting a surprise birthday party like a lot of people seem to do for that big birthday #.

Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Number 3 will be mine. A right mix rr/rrs/evoque. Hope to have the v6 diesel engine choice too

·
Registered
458 Posts

Does anyone think this is the real deal? Look at when the original article is from. Also, do you think it's the magazine's, artist's rendition of the upcoming models? I just don't feel like I trust it. Are we really getting rid of the side vents on the Sport? Isn't that what pretty much started the side vent fad? (Of it's style. Not the full size. I guess the LR3 would've been first.)

·
Premium Member
969 Posts

Does anyone think this is the real deal? Look at when the original article is from. Also, do you think it's the magazine's, artist's rendition of the upcoming models? I just don't feel like I trust it. Are we really getting rid of the side vents on the Sport? Isn't that what pretty much started the side vent fad? (Of it's style. Not the full size. I guess the LR3 would've been first.)
I agree with you but having this # of vehicles by 2020 is a definitely possibility. I have read that TATA wants to expand the line up by that much.

Which is really cool.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
192 Posts

I think #3 is the 7 passenger Evoque, not a Sport.

I would have to get Defender#1

·
Premium Member
969 Posts

Probably right. These are definitely not drawn to scale. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts