RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Multipart question
1. On the rear hatch, how difficult is it to remove the grey piece that the letters are on? To replace those letters, would the hatch have to be painted?
2. Are the chrome aftermarket letters nice and easy to apply? Are they the same for the front and back bumper? Any recommendations on a place to purchase?
3. Upgrading to black door handles--are they prepainted, painted at a shop, or other recommendations on where to purchase?

Thanks for the replies
bgcntry

·
Registered
282 Posts
bgcntry said:
3. Upgrading to black door handles--are they prepainted, painted at a shop, or other recommendations on where to purchase?
This is the only one I can answer - they must be painted at a shop

·
Registered
160 Posts
RR.NET members helped me out in this ,go to Youtube ,type in search bar `How to debadge a car ` ,you will get several videos ,it should be an easy process ,I replaced the green badge on the back without any problem ,just follow the instruactions .
I purchased the chrome lettering and I am planning to replace the old ones very soon following the same process .
Regarding the door handles I don`t have the answer yet ,that is why I haven`t purchased them yet coz I don`t know how to apply them ;)
Good luck .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I noticed from a British web site that the door handles actually seem to be skins. So maybe that would work. Were are you all getting your aftermarket letters and such?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts