RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the help... No button on the steering wheel or cradle in center console, ah well. So weird that this cable is in there. May have gotten mixed up with another Rover on the lot?? What a tease...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Anyone that owns an 09 know if the iPhone is supported via BlueTooth?
Is it integreated with the audio system?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,454 Posts
111mb said:
Does anybody know if the functionality differs w/ this newer kit?

http://landrover.niello.com/accessories ... ategory=61

No dock, just a cord. Looks like the iPod can stay in the glove box. Does that mean the radio display will show the iPod album/artist/track info?
Optimistic...but wishful....no display on the radio, just a hidden Ipod so you can't even see that display!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I can get the old style kit for $300. Was curious if the newer kit was worth the upcharge. Truthfully, it doesn't sound like even the old kit is worth $300.

·
Registered
670 Posts
How's the sound quality?, I find that when I use my iPod via the small mini audio plug it sounds awful, I have to crank the volume way up. with the iPhone is a little better but still mediocre at best. Does this type of connection play CD quality audio or is it still dependent on the output (watts) of the ipod?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
It sounds better and louder than a mini jack patch cord connection through the AUX input, but the volume is still too low compared to the other sources. You don't want to have the navigation voice turned on when you are listening to your iPod at full volume on the ACM, trust me. :shock:

·
Registered
670 Posts
umbertob said:
It sounds better and louder than a mini jack patch cord connection through the AUX input, but the volume is still too low compared to the other sources. You don't want to have the navigation voice turned on when you are listening to your iPod at full volume on the ACM, trust me. :shock:
No joke, i found that out the hard way. Good you reminded me, I've been meaning to turn off the navigation voice I think I know how.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
17 Participants
rafa
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing