RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I believe that this forum is a great tool to discuss and share experience though I have a doubt is any of all these common issues like vibration, air suspensions faults and more …are bringing to LR attention? Is there is any big improvement from the first addition vehicles till the current models if yes what are these improvement
RRS is a great and expensive toy to have..so if you pay 70K you expect the top quality and reliability
So does LR prove that in RRS/D3 ? I have a big question mark

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bu the nature of this forum, you will see problems and a lot of time solutions, that are encountered with the brand. To be honest, with the exception of the questionable quality of their Logic 7 system (which seems to vary from car to car), I really haven’t had any problems and am thoroughly enjoying RRS ownership without spending a day a week in the dealer. This is my 6th RR and I find this model is well ahead of the previous efforts (and well it should be) in terms of quality. But then again, everybody's expectation differ.

My last car was a Lexus RX which also had a couple of problems, but the description I would give it without a second thought is - boring and lacking presence. But each to their own.

The RRS is a great looking car, got a couple of teething problems (which any new model will have) but its overall abilities - far outweigh its shortcomings.

I have yet to see somebody driving one (which is a pretty rare sight at the moment) who hasn’t got a broad smile. What’s that worth?

·
Registered
35 Posts
No problem with my RR SC sport so far.....all is good except the gas
milegae which is horrendous !! But then I only drive about 5K miles
per year , so I am not too worried. Otherwise its a very fast fantastic
car from Land Rover.....I bought the first Range Rover 2 door model back
in 1974 and at the time it was a revolution !! This has the same buzz attached to it. Great Motor !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts