RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
Anybody hauling young kids around in their sport, I have three 7, 6, 4, how's the room over the long term?
If you are a tall guy with the front seat(s) adjusted all the way back, rear room is very tight for grownups, and growing kids won't be too happy either. At the very least you should consider a backseat protector as those little shoes will make a mess of them otherwise.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well the one we test drove was 2010, the one we might buy tomorrow is a 2006, assuming its not to much of a different ride were probably gonna go ahead and pick it up, hopefully in a few years when the youngins are bigger we can get a range rover. Thanx for all the comments.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Well the one we test drove was 2010, the one we might buy tomorrow is a 2006, assuming its not to much of a different ride were probably gonna go ahead and pick it up, hopefully in a few years when the youngins are bigger we can get a range rover. Thanx for all the comments.
Whoa there, big difference in 2006 and 2010 models. Definitely go with the 2010. Much better reliability, interior quality, and more powerful engine. The 2006 model is going need $$$$ for maintenance and inevitable repairs.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Whoa there, big difference in 2006 and 2010 models. Definitely go with the 2010. Much better reliability, interior quality, and more powerful engine. The 2006 model is going need $$$$ for maintenance and inevitable repairs.
Yeah, I'd go the extra mile for the '10. 2006 is almost 8-years old. Any premium car that age is going to require a bit more love and $$$.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry it was a 2012 and a bit out of our price this go around. We bought the 06 today, and its in our garage now! I feel pretty solid about this purchase giving the history. I filled it with premium and drove it 200 miles home on the interstate, and was surprised to see the mpg average at 20.5!! At 75 mph the entire way. Don't know if those computers are off a bit or not but I burned just under a 1/2 tank with the 200 miles. Just needs a little cosmetic tlc on the outside. The inside is perfect and in working order. So let's see what the future holds.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts