Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8
407 Posts
This big screen is obviously photoshopped into the RRS interior, however it is reportedly available at (2005-2009) RANGE ROVER SPORT OEM FIT REPLACEMENT 8.4" Screen Android | GPS | WIFI | BT | A2DP | USB MULTIMEDIA - 4x4 Shop Canada
There is a similar solution (an all-in-one screen running Android OS with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capabilities) that fits as a direct replacement to the stock screen of the pre-facelift L320 here: https://unique-ad.co.uk/product/dis...oid-navigation-with-carplay-and-android-auto/

You lose the 4x4 info screens, though.

· Registered
2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged in Alaska White (L320 4.2L)
51 Posts
This big screen is obviously photoshopped into the RRS interior, however it is reportedly available at (2005-2009) RANGE ROVER SPORT OEM FIT REPLACEMENT 8.4" Screen Android | GPS | WIFI | BT | A2DP | USB MULTIMEDIA - 4x4 Shop Canada
There is a similar solution (an all-in-one screen running Android OS with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capabilities) that fits as a direct replacement to the stock screen of the pre-facelift L320 here: https://unique-ad.co.uk/product/dis...oid-navigation-with-carplay-and-android-auto/

You lose the 4x4 info screens, though.
Loss of the 4x4 Info screen is precisely why I didn't go with one of the Android screens that replace the factory unit and installed a NavTool instead. It still does wireless CarPlay and wireless Android Auto. I'm pretty happy with it and it keeps the interior looking unmodified, of which I'm also a fan.

· Registered
2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8
407 Posts

· Premium Member
2013 Autobiography RRS 5.0SC...L322 03 Vogue 4.4lt
532 Posts
It's my opinion only, i would sooner go the way TorqueDog has gone and to have it looking original, if you want Apple car play it's a simple job as an add on without looking out of place.

· Registered
2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged in Alaska White (L320 4.2L)
51 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts