RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, a friend of mine went into the shop complaining about his Infinity bluetooth. All the same stuff I've experienced --- echos, too much background noise and people cant hear me very well (especially at highway speeds)....They replaced / updated his module and it's MUCH better (speaking firsthand).

Has anyone else requested this from Land Rover and received an upgrade that has positively affected their Bluetooth? Obviously, this is different than the functionality upgrades (ie adding phone book capability) -- I'm just talking about the technical functionality...

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had problems with the echo and u need to turn down the volume on the radio below 20 you can turn your volume on your phone up to full blast but play with the volume of the blue tooth on the radio.

·
Registered
179 Posts
hey mate,

i have an 06 and my bt works just fine, iphone 3gs. it loads address book and everything. Go to your dealer and inquire about a software update. start there as the hardware will cost you a lot more.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My 06 received at end of 2007 the upgrade for address book upgrade, and it didnt work so they replaced my unit with a new one, which was upgraded nicely!
Then when I went with noises in background and low quality, they replaced the microphone.
Guess all depends on how much you press therm on them.
Take care amigo,
JJB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts