Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
12 Posts
Hi,

So I have a softdash 300 tdi, lwb, with one problem.
My parcel shelf is not from a 300tdi.

Does anybody knows where I can buy one?
I have been reading, there is also a possibility about making one of MDF. Has anybody tried it?

Thanks,

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
All Range Rover parcel shelves are the same for each model year regardless of what engine is installed. They come up on eBay, local sales and breakers. As far as making one it would then be flat and not match the interior. You would not have the divided sections that keep small bits from rolling around.

·
Registered
330 Posts
No, all parcel shelves are not the same. In 1993 the rake of the back seat was changed. As a result, the 1993-1995 parcel shelf is actually several inches shorter than the earlier style found on trucks from 1987-1992. Going back beyond their introduction in the US, I can't comment on changes to the parcel shelf or when they even began offering parcel shelves.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
No, all parcel shelves are not the same. In 1993 the rake of the back seat was changed. As a result, the 1993-1995 parcel shelf is actually several inches shorter than the earlier style found on trucks from 1987-1992. Going back beyond their introduction in the US, I can't comment on changes to the parcel shelf or when they even began offering parcel shelves.
So as noted above, they are all the same for each model year regardless of which engine is installed or model.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My mistake. In my quick read of your post I thought you were saying that all parcel covers were the same size. I stand corrected.
Cheers,
Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts