Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any that anyone knows of? my alternator is going out and i dont want to drop 250 bux for a new one just because its a land rover so are there any that can be used from like chevy ford or dodge??? i know that the 3.5L i have is a buick v8 so there has to be something out there thanks in advance!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,810 Posts
If one can get a P38A alternator from aftermarket sources for under $100 in the USA, maybe one can get one for a classic, too.

See viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41611

rrtoadhall said:
Autolite replacement, $79, lifetime warranty, local Schucks.

·
RIP Our Friend
27,833 Posts
Bosch rebuilt for your rig, at OReillys/Schucks, is $146 & Autolight is $163, both with a lifetime warranty and are direct replacement for Lucas original. You save shipping and have a warranty with local business. :thumb:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,810 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
Bosch rebuilt for your rig, at OReillys/Schucks, is $146 & Autolight is $163, both with a lifetime warranty and are direct replacement for Lucas original. You save shipping and have a warranty with local business. :thumb:
Definitely the way to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.