RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the EAS software from the free download of RSW Solutions and it woks perfect. Is there any other software out there for the engine ECU (is it the 14-CUX ?) or the ABS ? I know autologic and Testbook is what should be used but I am willing to try a home solution if there is one.

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
Problem is that the Classic doesn't have a standard 16 pin OBDII type port. Testbook comes with the correct plug and software for it. Some models have the underseat fault code display as mentioned by Leo in one of the sticky's in the Classic forum. Not sure if they were a NAS only fitment... :think:

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm pretty sure they were only NAS fitment, i've got a 93 and 95 classic, and neither of them have it. I know the japanese and new zealand imports didn't have them either, I have seen them for sale on the net somewhere. is the 14cux really obd2? if so it wouln't be hard to wire the diag. plug from the ecu up to a obd plug; it's only rs232 isn't it?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The EAS lead I have when plugged into the CUX reads fault codes via the EAS software. No idea how or what they are I can write them out if anyone wants. So the lead is not a problem it is just the correct software to read and correct them and maybe an adjustment to the wiring of the lead (there is one less wire connected to the CUX)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts