RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me with where I can find some replacement rubber boots that sit on top of the decking panel. Did rover use these on any other model of car? Mine have perished.

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
that is such an obscure item you may have to phone a few vendors to see if they have them. If you add your location to your profile folks can make recommendations for your area.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I sourced mine from a local landrover show last Summer. The trouble is any that are available are likely quite brittle as well so its pot luck. I could not find any vendors in the UK that sold aftermarket copies.

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
well at least the last item shows the correct angle. :roll:

The BMW looks like right angle and orifice size, but it's not as long... and he only has one left.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
1,413 Posts
bearmac, famous four and one more whose name scapes me at this time were offering them as of last year. unsure if they still do but may be worth a shot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would like to thank all of you for your help. Congletonservice do have them, but it looks like they do not ship to uk.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you to all of you. Congleton do stock them, but not sure if they ship to UK.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts