RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first LR and loving it. That said, is there a way to keep "favorites" on Radio or XM "up on the screen", I pick a station from my favorites list, and then the list disappears and if I want to go to a new station, I have to hit favorites again, scroll again, and then pick another station. Does the question make sense? If the favorites stayed up, I could pick one, if it's a commercial, pick another, etc, without having to go through 2-3 screens again...It's the only thing that drives me crazy with this great car. Thanks for any help.

Also, is there anyway to listen to radio with the car off, without having the AC/lights/accessories, all come on too? Was just cleaning my car out yesterday and just wanted to hear some tunes and started car w/out foot on brake, and powered off AC, and lights, but after 5 min would automatically power down.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
18 Posts
I have this same question! : ) 2018 Dynamic. It appears there's a way, if you get hit the music icon on the bottom of the screen. That takes over the whole screen and shows favorites. I'm still not sure how to make it stay.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Haven’t had music stay on without acc power on but that drains battery after a while anyways. I usually clean and do stuff around the car with my Iphone on speaker.
Also curious about the favorites though !

·
Registered
25 Posts
My first LR and loving it. That said, is there a way to keep "favorites" on Radio or XM "up on the screen", I pick a station from my favorites list, and then the list disappears and if I want to go to a new station, I have to hit favorites again, scroll again, and then pick another station. Does the question make sense? If the favorites stayed up, I could pick one, if it's a commercial, pick another, etc, without having to go through 2-3 screens again...It's the only thing that drives me crazy with this great car. Thanks for any help.

Also, is there anyway to listen to radio with the car off, without having the AC/lights/accessories, all come on too? Was just cleaning my car out yesterday and just wanted to hear some tunes and started car w/out foot on brake, and powered off AC, and lights, but after 5 min would automatically power down.
yeah i wish there was good ol station presets instead of "favorites" that you have to scroll to find (serious driving hazard).

One thing i did find out about that helps a little. Your first 6 favorites (3 at a time) will show on a single line just below radio station info. It's the same line where you can start/stop live recording of satellite radio. If the first 6 of your favorites is not in order of what you like you can un-favorite and re-favorite to reorganize.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts