RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and my wife are looking at picking out our first Range Rover and I wanted to better understand the differences between RR Sport Autobiography Dynamic and the Supercharged Dynamic.

What does the AD have that the SD doesn't etc.

Couldn't really find a answer on Landrovers websites.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey eossai604, welcome to the forum! ATB is a higher level trim level than SC. The engine is the same. One thing I don't know is that SC exhaust is tuned to sound like a sports car. Don't know if ATB is the same or if the exhaust note is different (as in tuned to sound more like a luxury ride). Here's a link to a website with all model year Range Rover brochures. Download the one for the you're looking to buy. It'll give you all the details on the differences between the two: http://www.auto-brochures.com/land_rover.html

Jose

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts
For the 2018+ refresh the difference is even smaller as cosmetically I think they look the same (pre 2018 the ATB had painted lower trim but now they are both painted). The interior seating patterns are different though and some options are standard on the ATB that are options on the SC trim. Also I think even with the extended leather package in the SC, the only way to get a leather airbag cover is to get the ATB. There might be little trim differences like that here and there but for the most part any standard/optional thing on the ATB is available on the SC dynamic. Engines and exhaust should be identical.

·
Registered
744 Posts
For MY 2019. There's no longer a ATB Dynamic. Just ATB. I think you can only get the 22-way massage seats in the ATB, everything else might be same or can be optioned out to be about the same. This is from memory when I was ordering my '19 way back in July. Hodog16 is right about the seat pattern and the matching leather steering wheel airbag cover.

-ThinkMac-

·
Registered
31 Posts
The real nice interior is on the ATB or HSE dynamic, not the SC. Both ATB and HSE dynamic can have massage seats.

You’ll have to see what’s important you. If you only care about top interior look and quality, HSE Dynamic will get you there since it’s the exact same as ATB interior. Our seats are wayyy better looking and comfort wise compared to the std one. My opinion.

If you want engine, then get SC. Best of both world is obviously ATB. A nicely optioned out HSE dynamic will cost more than most SC. Mine came out way more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts