RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my 17' RR the sales person set up the RR phone app so I could see where my car was and remote start among other things. Over the past few months I have used it a few times and it is ok but nothing amazing. I do like having it though. I received an email today that my trial was over and I needed to log in to update my data plan. As a Verizon customer the lowest cost plan I can choose is $20 per month with T. For existing T customers there is a $10 option if you sinc with your other accounts. I am not really feeling that this app is giving me $20 a month of value at this time and was wondering how many others were using it and how they are using it.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
52 Posts
Did you know if you have service with Google Project Fi, you can get a free Data Sim, no extra charge. The data you sue will be added to the amount you use in your phone. Google Project Fi uses the services of T-mobile, Sprint and US Cellular (a partner of Verizon) on the Google Pixel Phones. What ever is the best network at that "time" you are on it automatically. Also if you leave the country chances are extremely likely you can make calls for no extra charges and no roaming fees. In many cases when you are traveling the Phone will put an icon of a key on top. It means it has unlocked WiFi networks for your use. Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text & 1 Gig of Data start at only $30.00 and its $10.00 each additional Gig you use.

https://fi.google.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts