RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,672 Posts
The new owners have no desire to update the home pages. They even refuse to post the 78 updated pages I have sent them.

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
The new owners have no desire to update the home pages. They even refuse to post the 78 updated pages I have sent them.
Any way general membership can voice our frustrations? Always wondered why all those broken links existed and why the newer model histories have not been added...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,672 Posts
Won't do any good to complain. RRnet is the only site they own that has web pages. I had full access to the servers and was making great headway until they started sending me directives. I reminded them that I was only a volunteer. They axed my VPN access and the pages have not been touched since save for removing me as primary contact. It really is a shame becuase alot of vendor information is incorrect and one company was even threatened with lawsuit from LRNA. Yet our account rep would do nothing and neither would his supervisor.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That might explain why some of my earlier submissions that were stickied have disappeared. Is John no longer in control here?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,672 Posts
Lonn, nothing has disappeared. you don;t even have a clue what your old name was. No clue what you are talking about but there is no use in digging up ancient threads to bump you post count.

John has been gone for years... many years. Nothing anyone can do, but no stickies are gone, no content lost that was in the databasae from the farm. either figure out your old screen name to maintain your original history or drop the whole historical trip down memory lane... it serves no purpose without something to back it up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That might explain why some of my earlier submissions that were stickied have disappeared. Is John no longer in control here?
Seems like there is a difference in the pages when brought up on a smart phone/tablet vs. a desktop. I noticed that on my smartphone the sticky threads didn't show at all on some of the forums. It was very frustrating. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.... Just a thought.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts