RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just got this beauty a few days ago. It’s a 2016. As driving home in a state road that is pretty flat and straight I spun out. Scarred the effing crap out of me. It started snowing tonite after I left work. It’s 32 degrees F. I was in cruise control at about 60mph. I didn’t make a sharp turn was just cruising in the left lane and all the sudden the car goes to the left quickly then I grab the wheel it goes to the right and is like barely able to be controlled ! The car is back and fourth all over th me road. I was so scared I was about to flip it into the center between the two double lanes going east and west carrying tons of traffic and semis that take this state road instead of the toll roads. I didn’t spin all the way around c
Just back and fourth. I did had the DSC on since it’s for traction control and I decided to use the snow mode today. WHAT THE HELL?! Is this supposed to happen? The temp wasn’t freezing it was just light snow but medium like and just started a couple hours earlier. Not sure of the tires as I haven’t check yet. Any suggestions what kind of mode I should be in in this situation?! Thanks!

·
Registered
485 Posts
So just got this beauty a few days ago. It’s a 2016. As driving home in a state road that is pretty flat and straight I spun out. Scarred the effing crap out of me. It started snowing tonite after I left work. It’s 32 degrees F. I was in cruise control at about 60mph. I didn’t make a sharp turn was just cruising in the left lane and all the sudden the car goes to the left quickly then I grab the wheel it goes to the right and is like barely able to be controlled ! The car is back and fourth all over th me road. I was so scared I was about to flip it into the center between the two double lanes going east and west carrying tons of traffic and semis that take this state road instead of the toll roads. I didn’t spin all the way around c
Just back and fourth. I did had the DSC on since it’s for traction control and I decided to use the snow mode today. WHAT THE HELL?! Is this supposed to happen? The temp wasn’t freezing it was just light snow but medium like and just started a couple hours earlier. Not sure of the tires as I haven’t check yet. Any suggestions what kind of mode I should be in in this situation?! Thanks!
Mine has emergency lane correction - if it looks like you’re about to leave your lane, the system will kick in and steer for you.

Do you have that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts