RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings- anyone know if Roverville US is still in business? Have emailed twice without response, and no phone number is listed. Also emailed the British office without response (about a week ago..)
Desperately would like to get my 1995 Clarion Diversity fixed up...
Cheers.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have same issue, they did a great job for my 1995 RRC radio and subwoofer in 2011. I need a LCD screen for the radio now. I have heard nothing from them. the website for GB4x4radios goes to a RV review website.

·
Super Moderator
2,426 Posts
Clarion in the UK will fix the Diversity units but the displays are no longer available and they have none left in stock so if the display has a fault, it can't be fixed. The last one I sent to them, about a year ago, they called me to say that all they had left was Grade B displays and fitted one of them. Looks fine to me though and works which is all that really matters. An identical unit (except it doesn't have the socket for the CD changer) was fitted to Iveco trucks in Europe so one of them and swapping the fascia plate so it says Range Rover and not Iveco is another option.

·
Registered
135 Posts
They seem to have disappeared without a trace. I tried reaching them several years ago and gave up. Weird that both the US and UK operations would go.

·
Super Moderator
2,426 Posts
The UK end used to just send them to Clarion anyway and put their sticker over the top of the one Clarion put on them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Richard- Any idea how to get our hands on some of these Grade B displays? Or the Iveco ones? Any part numbers or anything like that? Seems like there's so much of that kind of stuff available online these days... Or if you can refer us to someone who might know?
Thanks either way...

The UK end used to just send them to Clarion anyway and put their sticker over the top of the one Clarion put on them.

·
Super Moderator
2,426 Posts
It was Clarion that had the grade B displays so other than them, which may be old stock that was all they had, I've no idea. A friend found the Iveco unit was the same and ran that in his car for a while. I'll find out the Clarion model number so a search of the internet should find them.

·
Registered
484 Posts
The head unit from my 98 Vogue is PRC7618. Product code is partially obscured, but seems to be PU9836A.

·
Super Moderator
2,426 Posts
PU9836A is the Clarion number for the Range Rover unit. I've dropped my mate an email asking what the Clarion part number is for the Iveco one he has.

·
Super Moderator
2,426 Posts
The Iveco unit is the Clarion PU-9845A and was also fitted to the Discovery 1 with a different surround saying Discovery instead of Iveco. Has the same display unit but a quick search on eBay suggests they aren't that common either.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting- mine (at least the one I have loose on the table) is model number PU-9887A, part number AMR2672. Thanks for the Iveco model number...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts