RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a reasonably priced aftermarket roof rack or anybody looking to part with theirs?

Not really interested in the idea of paying $1,500 for one, I'm sure I can find cheaper.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I have a yakima system which works fine... found an old one from the 80s for free with bike/ski attachments, so I just had to buy the "landing pad" parts which attach to the crossbars since the old one was designed for gutters. I'm thinking of upgrading the various attachments to newer models though, the old bike attachments aren't as robust as I'd like, but since they were free, I can't complain.

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,973 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
Anyone know of a reasonably priced aftermarket roof rack or anybody looking to part with theirs?

Not really interested in the idea of paying $1,500 for one, I'm sure I can find cheaper.
I picked up a set of roof bars for around £45 second hand on eBay. I also recently sold a Ski box (this has to fit onto the bars) for about £100. So all in all if you're not fussed about new, you can get Genuine for a reasonable price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts