RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched to see if anyone has come up with a creative solution to mounting a roof rack, but have come up empty. I contacted RoverLand Parts, but they only sell hardware with a rack.

I have a Brownchurch basket I am looking to mount to the seams along the roof. Any great idea would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
THere is an older post for the Safety Devices rack that someone has posted drawings with the measurements for the mounts.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i found one post that had a few pics and another one where the pics were down.

They were both older so I wanted to see if anyone has found a solution more recently.

·
Registered
922 Posts
FWIW All the "google Images" of a Brownchurch 'basket' show sundry roof racks which seem to be designed for gutter mounting. You could mount a set of heavy duty cross bars as per OEM roof bars and attach the "basket/rack" to the bars.

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
2,032 Posts
google can be your friend.:mrgreen: amazing what can be found on the interweb with a little search

RR2.jpg

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have found pics of the brackets.

I am wondering if they can be purchased, or if people are fabricating their own?

I do not have equipment to fab them up myself, and it may be pricey to have them done.

Are there any creative solutions that can be purchased?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts