RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I own a 2003, RR, HSE.
I have had it for approx 8 months.
I live in Vancouver, BC and to date have not had the opportunity to drive it in winter conditions.
Yesterday I had the opportunity to drive the vehicle in some pretty severe winter conditions, crossing 2 mountain rages to reach the interior of BC.

Going to the interior was snow , blowing snow, lots of wind and some ice , as we climbed the mountains The car was flawless, I have made this trip with several other 4x4 and this vehicle performed very well.
Coming back was another story, it was 7 below at the top of the mountain rages, lots of ice, snow and packed winter conditions and all in all pretty “snotty”.
The vehicle was great, it did its job in a manner that even I was surprised at!!
I have to say that the vehicle may have some quirks and may be expensive but boy did it handle and behave like the best SUV in the market place and show off its colors coming home last night.
I do not usually write these testimonials but I was surly impressed with the vehicle when I pulled into the garage at 2.00am this morning.

Alican 1

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
18 Posts
" I have to say that the vehicle may have some quirks and may be expensive but boy did it handle and behave like the best SUV in the market place and show off its colors coming home last night.
I do not usually write these testimonials but I was surly impressed with the vehicle when I pulled into the garage at 2.00am this morning."

That sums it up.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts