RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both sides of my truck lower panels look like stress wrinkling all along the front fender, and doors..
Has anyone had this addressed on bumper to bumper warrantee?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Both sides of my truck lower panels look like stress wrinkling all along the front fender, and doors..
Has anyone had this addressed on bumper to bumper warrantee?
I'm pretty sure that's just the way it is, every l322 I've ever owned has been like this, every one I've seen on the highway, etc... I vividly remember being at the dealer for service and looking at a brand new 2012 a couple years ago and it was the same. I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure that's just the way it is, every l322 I've ever owned has been like this, every one I've seen on the highway, etc... I vividly remember being at the dealer for service and looking at a brand new 2012 a couple years ago and it was the same. I wouldn't worry about it.
Hard to ignore especially when you look at what this trucks cost. With black paint, it is extenuated. I haven't removed any I would think these panels are fairly flimsy! My 08 Sport didn't have this issue:?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hard to ignore especially when you look at what this trucks cost. With black paint, it is extenuated. I haven't removed any I would think these panels are fairly flimsy!
It only bothered me until I realized they're all like that, not much you can do about it short of taking it to a body shop and getting some custom work done. I don't see the dealer doing anything for you since that's just the way it is.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I know where you all are coming from. I had a split dash on my Sport that outlined the air bag. It bothered me for some time then I just got over it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts