RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so would these specs sit well on our rigs? also what size tires would you recommend? thanks in advance!!

"22x10" 5x120mm Lug Pattern with 45mm"

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Are you flippin serious? It hasn;t even been 4 hours yet. :naughty:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Sounds good to me... That's the correct lug pattern and I think the 45mm offset is about right. 285/35/22 seems to be the most popular tire size chosen by other owners with 22x10 rims in the past for the Sport, it's close enough to stock circumference and overall dimensions, meaning no rubbing and your speedo stays accurate, and has enough "meat" between rim and pavement to still offer a relatively comfortable ride compared to the stock 20" setup.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome! thanks for the info!

Sounds good to me... That's the correct lug pattern and I think the 45mm offset is about right. 285/35/22 seems to be the most popular tire size chosen by other owners with 22x10 rims in the past for the Sport, it's close enough to stock circumference and overall dimensions, meaning no rubbing and your speedo stays accurate, and has enough "meat" between rim and pavement to still offer a relatively comfortable ride compared to the stock 20" setup.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
255 Posts
Fyi, I would read some reviews on those rims, I was looking at them also and lots of stories of cracked rims................

·
Registered
204 Posts
Maybe post the rims you are about to buy for your RRS? and when it's installed, of course...
It's more then likely the Rinspeed replicas they sell on Ebay since Borbet no longer produces them anymore.......please correct me if I'm wrong. FYI, all those sellers on Ebay are using pics of RR's with the real Rinspeed wheels as their pics. The actual wheel they are selling is slightly different from the real deal.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup just saw they are replicas:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/22-Wheels-Land-Range-Rover-Sport-HSE-LR3-LR4-22x10-E53-BMW-X5-Rinspeed-Rims-/370575726080?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item564808d600#ht_500wt_1378

i think im going to take a chance (I think) the pics of the rims alone look the same as the one's on the RRS in the pics. has anyone bought from here?

It's more then likely the Rinspeed replicas they sell on Ebay since Borbet no longer produces them anymore.......please correct me if I'm wrong. FYI, all those sellers on Ebay are using pics of RR's with the real Rinspeed wheels as their pics. The actual wheel they are selling is slightly different from the real deal.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
31 Posts
I am thinking of getting these for the summer and powder coating them. I will post before and after when the time comes.

·
Registered
204 Posts
i think im going to take a chance (I think) the pics of the rims alone look the same as the one's on the RRS in the pics. has anyone bought from here?
The rims in the pics are 23" wheels....not 22's. There are also a couple of subtle differences between the replicas and the real deal. If you are willing to shell out the $$$ you can get an exact duplicate of the Rinspeeds from Evoklass in a forged aluminum version. I've seen pics of the replica Rinpeeds on the RRS and they are not a bad looking set of wheels. Make sure to post a review of the wheels if you decide to pick them up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts