RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I was headed out of town to work for the past month i decided to drop my v8 dynamic off for ceramic coating, paint correction, vents painting, all around tint and wheel powder coating.

Haven’t seen the car yet but have been getting a couple images from the detailer. Can’t wait to see when I get back in a couple of days. Wheels went front the standard silver color originally.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Since I was headed out of town to work for the past month i decided to drop my v8 dynamic off for ceramic coating, paint correction, vents painting, all around tint and wheel powder coating.

Haven’t seen the car yet but have been getting a couple images from the detailer. Can’t wait to see when I get back in a couple of days. Wheels went front the standard silver color originally.

I’m thinking of changing my wheels to black as well, what are you spending to have it done?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m thinking of changing my wheels to black as well, what are you spending to have it done?

$800 which included remounting, rebalance, tpms reinstalled.

Here's som pictures of when when I picked her up.. really happy with the changes.

Last photo is when I brought her home from the dealership.

IMG_9084 by Matthew Love, on Flickr

IMG_9092 by Matthew Love, on Flickr

IMG_9086 by Matthew Love, on Flickr

IMG_9089 by Matthew Love, on Flickr

IMG_8526 by Matthew Love, on Flickr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts