Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having an intermittent front left ride height sensor failure that seems to happen when driving on smooth roads.

I scanned the fault with an IIDtool and got back, "C1A03-26 - Front left height sensor - General signal failure - signal rate of change is below the threshold."

I then proceeded to replace the apparently faulty sensor with another genuine one, recalibrated the system, and still get the left ride height sensor fault intermittently.

My original thinking is that when driving on very smooth roads the sensor is not articulating very much and thus the computer thinks that the sensor is broken due to the minimal variance in output data. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
111 Posts
I am having an intermittent front left ride height sensor failure that seems to happen when driving on smooth roads.

I scanned the fault with an IIDtool and got back, "C1A03-26 - Front left height sensor - General signal failure - signal rate of change is below the threshold."

I then proceeded to replace the apparently faulty sensor with another genuine one, recalibrated the system, and still get the left ride height sensor fault intermittently.

My original thinking is that when driving on very smooth roads the sensor is not articulating very much and thus the computer thinks that the sensor is broken due to the minimal variance in output data. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the help.
I would guess an open circuit in the wiring after the sensor, or computer issue

1 - 2 of 2 Posts