RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to keep the ride height at the accessible level, lowest position instead of it going into standard ride height?

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
276 Posts
No! Too low for high speed driving at higher speeds, it can only be left at that height for slow driving, like trying to clear low garage heights.

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
It will be very bouncy.. it was not designed to be driven at that level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
87 Posts
If you search on YouTube there is a module that you can purchase that will lower the normal ride height of your RRS. The reviewer says its a little rougher than stock.

Besides that, as others have noted you're unable drive at high speeds in access height. You may know, you can hold that button down while stopped and it will allow you to drive a little longer at access height, but as Keralis stated it's very bouncy. Think early 90s Honda Civic lowered on cut coils bouncy.

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
910 Posts
Low height and Super Off Road height rides really really bad.

Standard and regular Off Road height rides the best. No bouncy.

You could try access for a little bit but I forget what the mph limit is. Off Road height drops at 45mph. Super Off road drops at 20mph I believe. Looks and feels super cool though. I wish there was a way to get it into Super High more easily.

·
Registered
110 Posts
You can find the GAP diagnostics forum and discussions here- they have a module that's less involved than the Rennsport- diagnostics but also let's you lower the suspension. Can't remember if it's the 18 or 19 models that lower at highway speeds- it's not much, 15mm or so, but some. I just adjusted mine to that (basically lowers all suspension settings (access, normal, offroad) by 15mm so it's not super customizable but gives a cool stance and I didn't notice much difference in ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts