RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
How comfortable is the ride on 24s?
Not exactly the same because it wasn't in a Range Rover, but going from my F150 with 20's to one with 24's was a massive difference. With 24's you're likely going to be running tires with very thin sidewalls, so you can certainly expect to feel a lot more through the steering wheel/suspension because there isn't as much tire to soak up the vibrations.

Also, it's going to handle quite differently, 24's are going to alter the weight and responsiveness of the vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think the ride on 24s are just fine. I avoid pot holes’ but I did that on my OEM 20s too. If the roads and streets, are pretty good, in your area then I think you will like them.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Best part is you can do a brake job without taking the wheels off! The ride quality starts to diminish with 22s but 24s are pretty rough in my opinion. Sounds like you are already aware that it is going to be worse since you are asking.

·
Registered
88 Posts
if its a supercharged I would not do 24's would be way to harsh on a hse maybe would be more bearable. I dont know where in the US you reside but I would probably wait till after winter to start experimenting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts