RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any other Rhino Edition owners know if there is a "1 of 125" Badge or some certificate that it came with to say what number it is out there? Mine doesn't have anything. I think it was "restored" at one point.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't think so. I wish it was numbered though.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey kmagnuss, would you be able to post some inside and out pics of your rig to show us all the difference between a Rhino and the rest? 8) Thanks, Big-T.

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
More wood, more leather, chrome trim rings on the speakers and door locks, navigation standard, Bonatti grey color exterior, 'rhino hide' leather interior, 18" Hurricanes standard on 00's, 02's had the newer 18's similar to the Hurricanes, chrome rhinos next to side markers and next to HSE on tailgate, wood is poplar anthracite (greenish grey burlwood)...that's about it.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Cool, I'm thinking of buying a second P-38 as I can't get the keys for mine back from the wife. :lol: Did they make an 02 Rhino? I want one. Thanks for the quick pics, Big-T.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.
Mine is identical to that one, except my clock was slow so i pulled it out because people kept pushing the button to change it drove me nuts.
Yea, 00 and 02, 125 each year.

there's one of the rhino logos back when mine had running boards. kinda miss them kinda don't.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thanks, I'll keep my eyes open for an 02 for sale. If anyone knows of one, give me a PM and then I'll have 2 RR's. 8) What could be better than that? and please everyone, don't come back with 3. All the best, Big-T. :thumb:

·
Registered
374 Posts
The '02's had Proline wheels instead of Hurricanes. Also the Rhinos had Bonatti Grey body paint matched bumpers.
My nav is just a little bit different for some reason..?

You can also check out a couple more pics on the main site:
http://rangerovers.net/modelspecs/2000.html

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are one of those lucky buggers that got a 2002. Its a updated system. I think mine has the J.A.M.E.S. nav system, its ok. Just nice to have a map right in front of you all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts