RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these about 3 months ago and decided to creat an account to show you guys at RRforums. I just recently also modified my headlights with LED strip and LED rings. Here are the pictures. What do you guys think?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
I can help you if you need to edit. You can only edit your own post for 1 hour after posting it, then it becomes permanent. PM me.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,469 Posts
That looks pretty cool...but not with the cross bars -creates a schizophrenic vehicle. Revere is more for on road, cross bars & roof racks are more off road or expedition.

Looks almost like Rolls Royce logo.

·
Administrator
27,819 Posts
Looks like Dame Edna designed those headlamps. It just needs a set of carlashes and a bundle of glads. Will Madge be your driver?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,425 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
Looks like Dame Edna designed those headlamps. It just needs a set of carlashes and a bundle of glads. Will Madge be your driver?
Oh Gawd! Don't tell me you see Dame Edna over in the USA!

·
Registered
20 Posts
A little bit too much bling for me but hey, whatever floats your boat. :thumb:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Let me know if you want to sell the grille ...if u live in US

·
Administrator
27,819 Posts
p38arover said:
rrtoadhall said:
Of course we do. Something with a little class has to grace our tacky stages once in awhile!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,425 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
p38arover said:
rrtoadhall said:
Of course we do. Something with a little class has to grace our tacky stages once in awhile!
Flamin' heck! :lol:

Have you ever seen his other character, Sir Les Patterson. I've heard that some people outside Australia think he is for real. :D See http://sirlespatterson.com/

·
Administrator
27,819 Posts
Ah yes, the neumatic toy in his trousers turned my Elenore bight red. She was in so much pain by the end of that show I didn;t think whe was ever goinn abe able to sit upright again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shrek,

If you're interested on a grille and side vents from Revere let me know. i can give you my contacts number, he's out in North Carolina. If not i also, have the originals for sale, in Matte black. Im out in Southern California.

·
Registered
160 Posts
RichardA said:
Shrek,

If you're interested on a grille and side vents from Revere let me know. i can give you my contacts number, he's out in North Carolina. If not i also, have the originals for sale, in Matte black. Im out in Southern California.
Thanks Rich ,I PM you .

·
Registered
96 Posts
i dont know. i like the led's around the lights if you dont have a '10,'11, or '12. i did that in my old 06 hse but they were solid like on a BMW. i recently put the led strip under my head lights on my 2011 SC and after tying them into the parking lights so they'd only come on with the RR halo's but then off when the headlights came on, I decided that, that led strip along the bottom looked like something that you'd put on a 2000 Honda. i paid $250 for them and peeled them off within a day. happier now. but if you like it, you like it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts