RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for recommendations for a suitable head unit for my 2008 L322, has anyone fitted one successfully?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am looking for recommendations for a suitable head unit for my 2008 L322, has anyone fitted one successfully?
Have you looked into the navtool? If I can get my head unit to stay powered up (still trouble shooting it) thats the route I think I will go

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
274 Posts
Have you looked into the navtool? If I can get my head unit to stay powered up (still trouble shooting it) thats the route I think I will go

I’ve read some horror stories about navtool guy; were you actually able to get it to work?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’ve read some horror stories about navtool guy; were you actually able to get it to work?
Yea, me too but I have also seen alot of success stories as well (on other makes/models) I'm taking the car to a european shop tomorrow to get it scanned for faults. I hoping the OEM diagnostic tool will help resolve this power cycling issue. I think the problem is my tuner but I want to be sure first then Ill dive into the navtool interface. Ill keep you posted tho

1 - 9 of 9 Posts