RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm a new 2017 RR Evoque owner. While I was driving via cruise control with 120 km/h speed, I had an message that says "Restricted Performance". After stop/start, message was cleared and I did not receive it again. Land lover service couldn't find anything. Since then I haven't used Cruise control.
Does anybody have a similar problem.
Any help or suggestion will be appreciated.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It seems LR have an issue related to cruise control in the Evoque. Seems loads of people have had an issue with the DPF filter and it doesn't appear to be something that engineers can obviously pick up on.

Only suggestion I could be is to wait and see if it happens again. Try and record all the details of your environment, speed etc if it does and also discuss the DPF issue with an engineer and get them to check it.

Hope this helps.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,670 Posts
Perhaps we should verify which engine he has before jumping into the DPF burn off issues.

Sgunay, when posting it is an absolute must that you post your Rover's specs or even better, add your Rovers specs to your signature as noted in the guidelines. Same for you Finn. Jake and the Bubblegum Princess may know what Rover you drive but the folks outside the land of Ooooo have no clue. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts