RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching for aftermarket exhaust options for our vehicles I stumbled upon this thread (CLICK HERE), so I decided to bite the bullet and try it for myself!

I had #7 removed:

Here are my impressions after 250 miles with this setup:
I absolutely love it. It has a nice aggressive growl on acceleration, barely perceptible at 40mph, can't hear it at highway speeds unless you hammer on the throttle. No drone anywhere, just a nice aggressive, deep tone while accelerating. If you listen to your radio or talk with your passengers you won't even hear it cruising around at 25mph. It's quiet enough that my girlfriend didn't notice it until we opened the windows and I intentionally floored it (for perspective, she HATED my 2016 F150 with an MBRP exhaust).

Now for the videos!

Idle and revs with a warm engine:

*Sorry for the multiple posts in a row, only video allowed per post*

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think it sounds GREAT!

Two questions: 1) I assume there is no oxygen sensor after the muffler/resonator?
2) can you take some pics underneath so I can understand; did you cut out and replace with pipe, or did you hollow out the muffler?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it sounds GREAT!

Two questions: 1) I assume there is no oxygen sensor after the muffler/resonator?
2) can you take some pics underneath so I can understand; did you cut out and replace with pipe, or did you hollow out the muffler?
Thanks! No 02 sensor after this resonator = no warning lights :)
#7 below was completely removed, I can snap a pic tomorrow morning.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:thumb: thanks!
Here ya go man!

I still have the #7 resonator in my storage unit in the event I ever want or need to go back for any reason, although I sincerely doubt I will :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts