Range Rovers Forum banner

Replacing interor wood trim

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Nrr.1995 
#1 ·
Wanted to see if anyone had luck sourcing any replacement wood trim (plastic really) pieces for RR Classics? Besides buying door cards and taking it off those, is there anything out there to replace section by section? I saw the center console where the switches are located on ebay for crazy money, that leads me to think this isn't going to be easy to find? I need to replace about all of mine throughout my 91 RRC. Thanks in advance for any leads!

#2 ·
I;m not sure what you mean by "plastic really" but there are several threads by folks that have refinished their wood, applied new veneers or even just finished the base wood after removing bad veneers.

#4 ·
#3 ·
Matt- it is going to be harder to find replacement ski-slopes and other wood trim for the RRC. Over the years, I've picked up about three, with the intention of refinishing. You may want to give that a try.

#6 ·
The WD example was using an uneven veneer, but I suspect even with a flat veneer, the vacuum bag would result in a better fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.