RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has done it, how do you remove the pins from the EAS connector for the pressure switch?

Thanks

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
Jewelers screw driver or a special tool for doing so. Anything that you can depress the holding tab on the pin with.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks RRToad. That's what I thought, but I have looked at the new pins and cannot find anything for a tab to latch on. I will however persist.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All replaced. Also replaced the O-rings at the ports on the valve body. Replaced the collets, but ended up putting the originals back in since the new ones would not hold as well. For some reason, the Rangie wanted to lean to the left. took several tries of raising and lowering the car until he finally levelled out. It was brutally cold out last night, and this was when typically I would find the air system completely discharged. This morning, I started up the engine, and pressed the up button, and the suspension rose to normal ride height straight away. Looks like the old original O-rings were getting tired. I have lots more projects, but its too darned cold out at the moment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts