Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
L494 V8 SC Dynamic
378 Posts
Re: Replacing 20" Stormer Rims on 06 RRS SC with OEWheels LLC

NO don't do it!!!! I bought a set of replica Stormers from them & what a nightmare. Yes there cheap but you get what you pay for. First of the TPMS sensor fits the wheel very poor, the wheels are made for normal rubber valve stems. The other issue was one of my wheels was drilled wrong as in the stud holes didn't line up. I said to myself if quality is this bad they don't deserve be on a RRS let alone a Honda Civic. I would search eBay & by a set of oem take-offs if looking for wheels. Btw I did send my wheels back but wouldn't pay for shipping so cost me $100.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. I was looking at the same wheel for winter tires on my 06 Vesuvius RRS SC. The price is hard to beat. Anyone else have a positive experience with these wheels?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
69 Posts

I bought from them, I too thought they were not drilled correctly. Turned out I was just stupid took it to my local specialty shop too see if they could be "fixed" he called me an hour later and asked what was wrong again ? I felt pretty dumb, but hey still a cheap alternative. I keep a close eye on them, thinking I might see some kind of quality issue but I probably have 5k miles on them and nothing to speak of yet.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.