RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the fob/key that was ordered from Classic Rides North Wales and it works.

The physical key works in the outside door handle lock and the iginition.

The remote fob works to unlock and lock the doors.

I have not checked to see how it affects the stored settings for the seats and rear view mirrors.

I ordered it online from their website.

www.crnw.co.uk

315MHz for North American P38

I sent them the 14 digit lock set bar code and the 3 digit fob code I had received when I purchased the P38. I also had 3 sets of 3 digit fob codes from having the becm unlocked in the past. The middle 3 digit number from the becm information was the same as the 3 digit fob code that came with the P38.

I gave all this information with the order.

I also asked them to cut the physical key.

The key is not a flip style. The fob is connected onto the physical key. I believe this is the similar style the Discovery 2's came with.

They had issues cutting the key and emailed me to send them a picture of my key. They were able to cut it from the picture.

They sent me an email March 8th letting me know they shipped the key and it arrived March 18th.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just received the fob/key that was ordered from Classic Rides North Wales and it works.

The physical key works in the outside door handle lock and the iginition.

The remote fob works to urge ir
I have not checked to see how it affects the stored settings for the seats and rear view mirrors.

I ordered it online from their website.

www.crnw.co.uk

315MHz for North American P38

I sent them the 14 digit lock set bar code and the 3 digit fob code I had received when I purchased the P38. I also had 3 sets of 3 digit fob codes from having the becm unlocked in the past. The middle 3 digit number from the becm information was the same as the 3 digit fob code that came with the P38.

I gave all this information with the order.

I also asked them to cut the physical key.

The key is not a flip style. The fob is connected onto the physical key. I believe this is the similar style the Discovery 2's came with.

They had issues cutting the key and emailed me to send them a picture of my key. They were able to cut it from the picture.

They sent me an email March 8th letting me know they shipped the key and it arrived March 18th.

Hope this helps.
Thanks! Will try this out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dealing with Classic Rides and Les was a pleasure. I also had mine replaced and he cut the new key from a picture of mine. Everything worked great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts