Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have replaced both HID ballasts on my 2005 and the passenger side light has gone out again. I swapped in the driver side bulb and another known working bulb and still got nothing. I already have a new igniter to try, but when I have the light off before I couldn't see how to get the old one out. I looked like I needed to take the black plastic housing off the back of the light. Can someone shed light on how to do this.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have taken one of my headlight assemblies completely out to replace my igniter and I HAVE NO IDEA how to remove the shiny domes surrounding the bulbs to get to the igniter! ANY HELP PLEASE!

I've been following instructions in another thread here and the thread says, "no need to remove the silver unit, you can work around it." HUH?

How do I remove that single shiny piece? I've taken everything else off including the gray plastic surrounding silver. PLEASE HELP!

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nevermind. Had to use brute force to push the silver piece up while unscrewing the final screw. My new igniter is attached now with only 1 screw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts