RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any tips or removing marker from my 08 RRS leather seats? Tried rubbing alcohol but did not work. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
Aerosol hair spray on a rag

Took about 1.5 seconds in google for that answer

·
Registered
105 Posts
Try using a steam machine and agitating some lexol or meguiar's APC on the spot. My beige interior looks brand new after using a steam machine. It removed all kins of marks and dirt.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Try "Purell" Hand Sanitizer. it has worked for me before. Try a small hidden area first just to make sure it doesn't mess up the leather dye!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I used nail polish remover with great results on black scuff marks inside door panels in wife's car and many other ink stains. Those that contain acetone may work better since it is a universal organic solvent. I never tried on leather. You may want to put a drop on a Q tip and gently rub at one edge of the stain. Ink will likely spread a little and then get adsorbed onto the cotton on q-tip. Let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
While the marker stain has lightened up over time, it's still there. I tried the Tide marker and din'nt seem to work at all. today I tried nail polish remover on q-tip, it seemed to remove just a little, but not everything. I may have waited to long. It's of at the detail shop today for a full detail. I'll see if they can help. Thanks for te input.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts