RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I bought a beautiful 2014 RRS Autobiography with a useless third row seat. I need a full size spare wheel for when I'm way back in the WA mountain roads. Has anybody else made the conversion from third seat to spare wheel?

I removed the third row seat and now have a big pile of expensive parts that I don't want. And I'm waiting to receive a bunch of new parts now.

The compressor has to be moved forward so it nests in the wheel, and I think the compressor for spare wheel option has a different mount. Can't order the mount without the compressor.

It would be a big help if anybody has a photo to post of the spare wheel compartment with the spare removed. It would help me to see how the compressor is mounted.

Thanks very much

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to convert mine so I can stow the spare in the floor and forget about it. My dog gets to sit in the cargo space.

I had to order a bunch of reasonably low cost plastic parts new to finish the wheel compartment and I'm still waiting for some of those. I found the large floor panel used on ebay and it snaps right in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts