RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how technical this is, but the used car corral looked pretty dismal, and I didn't see a more suitable place to post a wanted ad. I digress...

Is it just me, or are clean, fairly priced, used Range Rovers getting harder and harder to find? Granted, I've only been looking to buy one for about a month now, but I feel like I keep seeing the same 20 vehicles between ebay, craigslist, auto trader, etc... Sometimes, I'll see the same car, listed on all these sites, but in different markets and for sale by different dealers or individuals! Does anyone have any suggestions on websites to search for, or locate a P38? I thought some of you may know of smaller independent dealers who specialize in land rover sales, or internet sites where they are more likely to surface.

Any leads appreciated - thx pej

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
I searched for almost a year before i found my P38.In the end i found it on craigslist.You have to search further a field than just your own area/state to find a good one though.

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
2,032 Posts
I found mine on craiglist. it had a couple of issues. I paid $5500 for mine. i've had it for 2+ years now. its been a good truck. I hardly ever see these trucks running around where I live.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Land Rover Chantilly just outside of DC has 3 on the lot. Prices range from 2500 to 6k.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tips... I stumbled upon one here in SC last week, and ended up buying it yesterday. Couldn't pass up the deal I negotiated, and I drove it home last night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts